New Braunfels, Texas
A Tranquil Community with Big City Convenience!
Founded in 1845 by German settlers, New Braunfels is ideally situated with a central location between San Antonio and Austin, Texas. Exuding Old World heritage and small town charm, life in New Braunfels offers the luxury of the tranquil, natural environment of Texas Hill Country, complemented by a short commute to world class dining, shopping and entertainment in San Antonio and Austin.
Amenities local to New Braunfels
- The John Newcombe Country Club
- Two highly ranked school districts
- State-of-the-art medical care with an award-winning hospital
- Quick access via the I-35 corridor to 2 major airports in San Antonio and Austin
- Home to many famous regional natural attractions such as Guadalupe River, Canyon Lake and The Natural Bridge Caverns
- Location of the nation’s largest water park, the Schlitterbahn Water Park
- The nationally registered Historic District of Gruene, which features wine tasting, shopping, dining, and live entertainment
New Braunfels is a perfect choice for home buyers who desire life in the country with urban conveniences just minutes away. As the locals state in New Braunfels, “Ist das leben schoen!” (Living is Good!)